APPLY FOR BOOST BUSINESS NEPA FUNDING
If you are a Northeastern Pennsylvania-based small business or nonprofit in need of financial assistance, review the eligibility requirements and criteria below.
- Must be a Northeast Pennsylvania business (either for-profit or nonprofit)
- Must have been operating for at least one (1) year
- Must have between 1 and 20 employees
- Must have experienced challenges from COVID-19
- Must want to keep workforce going strong
- Must have desire to connect with more customers
- Must demonstrate a commitment to our community
In addition to basic company profile and an overview of your current financial situation, the business will:
- Provide EIN numbers (for-profit) or proof of non-profit status
- Write a short profile (Can be written by an employee, owner, or customer)
- Share what makes your business stand out
- Share photos and your logo – Pictures are worth a thousand words!
- Create a persuasive video pitch and make it count! (Optional)
- Send your 2-minute video to support the integrity of your application
- Share what are you currently doing to ensure your employees’ and customers’ safety
- Tell us how your actions are impacting morale
- Quality and integrity of application
- Need for funding / critical support
- Likely success of this business moving forward
- Relevance to the Boost Business NEPA-identified community needs
Please email all materials to email@example.com
Please note: Awards of critical support services and/ or financial assistance is based solely on available funds raised through Boost Business NEPA.com.